Years of production: 2007
Before using the hands-free phone system, it is necessary to register
a cellular phone in the Ford Focus system. The phone registration mode will be
entered automatically when starting the system with no cellular
How to pair phone?
Follow the procedure below to register a cellular
phone in your Ford Focus:
- Press the off-hook switch or the talk switch. The introductory guidance and phone name registration instructions are heard.
- Select "Pair Phone" using a voice command or
- Register a phone name by either of the following methods.
a - select "Record name" by using [TUNE SCROLL] and say a name to be registered
b - press the talk switch and say a name to be registered
A voice guidance instruction to confirm the input is heard.
- Select “Confirm” by using a voice command or [TUNE SCROLL]
- Select “Phone Only” using a voice command or [TUNE SCROLL]
- Select “Internal Audio” using a voice command or [TUNE SCROLL]
- Select “Confirm” using a voice command or [TUNE SCROLL]
A passkey is displayed and heard, and voice guidance instruction for inputting the passkey into the cellular phone is heard.
- Input the passkey into the cellular phone.
Guidance for registration completion is heard.
In Toyota Tundra it is possible to connect the car with the phone via Bluetooth. It gives many possibilities, such as playing music on the phone or answering and making calls. The car is connected to the phone via Bluetooth. Before the first use, you need to pair the phone. This usually involves entering the appropriate code generated by your Toyota Tundra. This code must be entered into the phone.
All Toyota Tundra II info & diagrams provided on this site are provided for general information purpose only. Actual Toyota Tundra II (2007-2018) diagrams & schemes (fuse box diagrams & layouts, location diagrams, wiring diagrams etc.) may vary depend on the model version.