Years of production: 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006
Never use a fuse of a higher amperage rating than specified on the fuse box cover. This could damage the electrical system or cause a fire.
If any electrical equipment does not operate, check for an open fuse.
1. Be sure the ignition switch and the headlight switch are OFF.
2. Pull the fuse box cover to remove.
3. Remove the fuse with the fuse puller.
4. If the fuse is open, replace it with a known good fuse.
5. Push the fuse box cover to install.
6. If a new fuse also opens, have the electrical system checked and repaired by a NISSAN dealer.
Fuse box diagram for Altima L31.